OFFSHORE LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
WE MANAGE A CUTTING-EDGE FLEET OF SPECIALISED VESSELS AND ARE ENGAGED IN STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS WITH THE BEST NAMES IN OUR INDUSTRY
We manage a cutting-edge fleet of specialised vessels and are engaged in strategic partnerships with the best names in our industry to deliver top-class project delivery and services to our clients. We are focused on executing complex onshore and offshore oil and gas tasks. We deliver fixed and floating drilling facilities (Rigs and drilling tools), installation and upgrade of onshore/offshore production facilities and platforms, pressure/process vessels, pipelines and subsea systems.
Our diverse fleet capabilities include:
- Anchor Handling Towing Supply (“AHTS”) vessels are used for towing, positioning, and mooring of drilling rigs and other marine equipment in shallow and deep-water environments;
- Crew Boats transport cargo and personnel to and from offshore drilling rigs, platforms, and other installations; Fast Support Vessels (“FSVs”) are used for deep-water drilling and production support;
- Platform Supply Vessels (“PSVs”) transport deck cargo, liquid mud, methanol, diesel fuel, and water;
- Standby Safety Vessels respond to emergencies on offshore rigs and production facilities;
- Specialty Vessels are adapted to provide specific construction, production, or accommodation support;
- Wind Farm Utility Vessels are specially engineered to transport personnel and supplies to offshore wind farm installations; and
- Lift Boats provide a stable platform to carry out well intervention, work-over, decommissioning, and diving operations.